consistently rate higher as a preferred browsing experience than PDFs,
the fluid ability to navigate, search and print like a real publication
provides significant reader engagement.
- The visual appearance of an ebook provides an ‘anchor’ to the real world publication, increasing acceptance and appeal.
- Ebooks mean that 2 page spreads intended for print are viewed as intended online
- The ability to quickly view thumbnails and move easily within the document
for larger documents. Ebooks only download what the viewer is reading
so documents download quickly and save bandwidth for rural customers.
This also allows for higher resolution documents to be used.
- The ability to customise ebooks to a customers preference (dynamic)
ability to enhance ebooks with sound, video or animation, including the
ability to highlight key areas so visitors don’t miss them
- Analytics of who is visiting and what are they viewing
- The ability to lower print spend and engagement as customers will accept an ebook replacement more readily than a PDF
Learn more about the DDP range of solutions